Saturday, June 19, 2010

Genie for you girl ~

Aiyaaaa, I don't know what to put for title lol. Just a random line from Genie by SNSD LOL

Today totally waste my day by playing white knight chronicle. But its so interesting ! Cisna and Leonard look totally like a perfect couple. But anyway, I manage to finish 50% of my assignment which will actually take 1 hour if I put my mind to it. HAHA. Plain lazy.

Around 9.30pm went to find Elson to take JAPrintz shop key. my god, tomorrow going to open shop. I hope Andre don't ask me do anything demanding or else I don't know how I'm going to revise for the HR Exam tomorrow. Should be easy to score an A. hehe.

Went to Yi Min house and they were all day. Then I keep teasing Meina LOL. But anyway, there is always something that is unique and easy to recognize when you see her. She always over-react. But thats kind of cute anyway. But somehow ah.. HAHA. Never mind.

Seems like everyone's having flu. Including me but I recovered already. YAY ! Its kind of getting cold nowadays.. Its a good thing I guess.. Whereas Singapore got 3 season which is summer, summer-er and summer-est. LOL

Alright ! I'm getting $500 for the executive job. Hope andre faster transfer me then I can finally go eat breeks which I'm craving for it. Okay, Its time to finish up all the assignment and mod Leon's PSP before he starting killing me because I kept promising him.. LOL

No comments: