Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The setting in of lethargic

Its been a blast in this 6 day. I don't know where to begin.

The chalet a crazy... And I don't meant crazy in a good way.. How should I start ? Maybe I should conclude it by saying, we should all drink with absolut brain and responsibility.. LOL. Or rather, responsibility for your own limit of craziness.. No seriously, they went bonker after they were drunk. Jeez.

It was rather crazy cause Elson went flying off with his whatever responsibility as a brother and whatsnot.. Then Yang start to be hyperactive (Incidentally, this is one of the most troublesome drinker) and oh well, I don't want to say anymore. But for the first time in 4 year, I saw Wen Jun crying. The last time was Sec 1 when we got caught for doing something (Not that I don't know but I don't wanna say it out). It was quite a surprise actually.

But of course, what he mutter while crying was about how much he loved us as brother (I'm touched even as I'm typing this) and stuff like that. But no matter what he say, it is still better than what Xiao Pang wrote in his blog. HAHAHA ! At least WJ was much more understandable ! But oh well, I'm touched seriously. But anyway, next day he went saying "No la, I was acting only!" HAHA ! Yes, we all believed him. Believed.

Anyhow, I got so sick of the vodka that on the 2nd day I drank less than 2 cup and I went off to bed. My bed means sleeping on the floor with my own bag as my pillow. But anyhow, it was so hard to continue drinking that the tower still have half left and it belongs to me and Elson. Hehe, there's something to do next time when him or me have some.. ah hems.

I'm back to working at JAPrintz officially, as a part-time sales executive (can you believe this ?) and yup, I can't be bothered to do sales anyway. Just that the title is nice haha ! Anyhow, skipping everything to today, I'm going to work stamford or whatever Sylvia or they all call it, at 10am. I can't believe I said yes to the offer because I can actually slack at JAPrintz all the way by playing PSP and still get paid just that its half of what they offer. But anyway, maybe the work will have something good ? Like a new experience or whatever shit.

Anyhow, I'm gonna take a smoke, look out the window and drink some coffee. Mmm.. Sounds like a executive lifestyle eh ?

No comments: