Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gig !

One hell of a day today.

Woke up at 12pm. Late for lecture and reached at 2.20pm.. LOL. Anyhow, exam questions are finally coming out.. But I guess they are all pretty easy for me. I'm so going to pass this module with A. Othman so good ! Treated me to starbuck during break xD

After class went to AMK hub to walk around and kill time before meeting alphonse and the band for jamming. Well, there was something quite funny that happen. I was waiting for my bus at the interchange and then 3 girls were talking about I looked like a prince. I swear because I look through the corner of my eye and saw them pointing my direction, yes, I also checked my surrounding and very sure there is no one that look more like a prince than me. HAHAHA ! I'm serious ! Unless they're blind.

At last, the standard of Sexcited is picking up. Yes ! Sexcited is the new band name after The Last Outcast was abandoned. HAHA ! But I really like the name Orgasm Decipher but its too long. I really hope we can go for the gig that is organised by dotbox media but I hope that company is not a scam. Cause some stuff just a bit funny to me. Finally, a gig. I've waited so long.

Reached home around 11.30pm. Was playing CS:Zombie Version around 12.30am then Joseph call me to go slack. I thought they wanted to ton sia ! Yes, we did not ton. If not I won't be blogging down here now. I think I'll either be stoning or I'm like on the highs haha !

I realized I seem to show a lot of concern for Yi Min nowadays. I think I need to back off. And yes, smoke break before sleep :D

No comments: