Monday, June 21, 2010

Through the copper wire.

Woke up this morning at 11.30am. Yes I'm late for work.

Apparently, I was late for work and Andre didn't say anything. Shocked. But more importantly, this morning I woke up with something VERY weird. And possibility, I might need to go for operation perhaps.

Before going out, I had a electric shock sensation when I touched my house keys.. It was weird but I thought it was nothing. It became so obvious when I reached woodlands point. Supposed it was nothing when you touch the escalator side strip right ? The rubber rubber thing. BUT I HAD A BIG SHOCKED. I almost jumped ! Its crazy.

When I reached the shop I tried to turn on the computer by moving the mouse. I got even a bigger shock. If I'm not wrong, these shock became worse when there is electricity ? my god. I think its a pinched nerve, neurological problem or.. I'm having heart disease. If not then its.. Fuck. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome ? And its only on my ring finger that have this sensation. I don't know man. half of my brain tells me its no big deal and no need to go for the doctor. But.. -_-" I think I'm gonna see how it goes.

But yes, it is true that it got worse when there is electricity, because I realize that our nerve runs on electricity ironically. But omg, I felt as though I could get a stroke or what any minute. I hope I get to see a doctor asap. Andre faster xfer me my pay la !

No comments: