Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rest.

Yesterday got home and the sensation spread to all my 10 finger..

Apparently, it was because I didn't get enough sleep and my bone marrow didn't produce enough blood. So in short, I was short of blood. HAHAHA ! Its quite funny to me actually.. But before I know the diagnosis, I was pretty scare. I even wrote down my last wish on my laptop. But I deleted it anyway xD

Alright I was just thinking if I were to faint halfway and go hospital cause I need blood, I figure out that it wouldn't be of trouble. Cause I also realize my blood is universal and I can accept any blood type in humankind. LOL.z

Of course, my last wish that I wrote was a passionate kiss with "her". Follow by playing my favourite song to audience ranging from 10 to 1000 and bid the XiZi people farewell before I go off to nirvana. HAHA ! Kind of funny actually.

Anyhow, just woke up and felt better. Slept for like 14 hour straight anyway. I think I'm going JAPrintz to visit Leon and see what they doing later. I'm gonna be boreddddddd.

No comments: