Thursday, June 03, 2010

Wishing I was smaller

So stress. Projects, assignment, work, band commitment.

Today woke up by Yang's call asking me to go hougang then go down bishan to meet them.. But oh well, I don't have my concession ez-link anymore.. so I rejected. I almost forgot there is executive meeting today. I think if I forget, Andre confirm kill me.

Went down to central around 3pm and saw baoshuang.. Oh well, finally I found someone who is willing to study with me ! But there is such a difference between our level.. Hmm.. Only manage to finish up till the introductory and content level before I went for the meeting.

Andre apparently wants to do drastic measure if I still don't get sales. How to get sales when people one by one keep playing me out ? Sian. I swear I'm not getting into the sales line anymore.. Never liked it and will never. Unless God bless that I got a huge order before june end. I'm so going to give 10% tithing if that really happen !

Went to counter strike with them.. My god ! Its been so long since I play.. Lost so much of my skills.. But oh well, I do prefer playing l4D or wolfteam actually.. Actually, I kind of miss last time when I had so much time at home and I don't know what to do but just game here and there.. Especially the nights when I chiong maple with Elson and SJ. Damn.

Yes ah, tomorrow going sentosa. I think I should sleep now. I hope I can get a tan !

--------------------------------

I tried to let go. But I found out recently I never were. I wasn't trying to let go but I'm just trying to mask my feeling up thats all. Hearing your name whenever someone mention is just like a double edge sword to me. Hearing how you mention about you missing someone and you liked someone, I kept wondering if its me. But good thing, I knew I was just being delusional.

I hope you still remember the moment at 280210 12.32am.

No comments: