Thursday, June 24, 2010

You made me --

Sometimes, being you guys friend, its so damn hard. Seriously. Its like my mom taking my dad's nonsense.

After pool went to Yi Min house to meet them, because I want to see them. Does that sounds like I appreciate them as my friend ? Well, of course you dumbass if you think its not. Only to get some nonsense which they may decide that its my immaturity. curiousity and un-thoughtfulness of me to get piss off.

Seriously, they kept whispering to each other, handsign and they don't want to let me know whats happening. Next, they say it got nothing to do with me but they can't let me know. Next, they went praying to "god" for whatever reason because of the place they're going down which they dun even want to tell me. If it got nothing to do with me, why can't they tell me. If they can't tell me, they can tell Yu Fen ? Thats nice. Very nice of them. What kind of friend ? Doing something against their conscious thats why cannot tell ? Or is it some million dollar trade secret ? Wow, I'm amazed. Bullshit.

When will they become more mature ? Oh sorry, I think I need to hit myself in the head because I used to think they're mature. Not a chance. For 4 year, I've been tolerating nonsense like this, most of the time giving in to them because they're my good friends. Wow, I manage to put good instead of "good". Okay, how about good friends who don't celebrate your birthday since the day you met them ? Hmm, maybe. Sorry, I don't want to justify. I'll leave this to outsider, or whoever people who are still watching my blog.

I don't think I have a bad attitude. I also don't think I'm a jerk, IN ANYTHING. By that I meant everything. I don't fuck around with some girl, like some "people". And in the end, even if XZ seperate, its you guys own doing. I've always, always trying to meet everyone of you to catch up even when my schedule is crazily booked or really messed. What more do you want ?

---------

Numbness' coming back. Maybe I'm going hospital soon.

No comments: