Thursday, June 10, 2010

Prisoner of my own world

Crazy day today. But soon I realize I have too much thing going on.

Woke up around 3pm and XP called me to go cycle. But before that, Junwei, who is a position above my direct boss aka the Managing Director called me personally from Malaysia. And he sound as though he want to fire me. But no, I'm not fired yet.

Anyhow, he want me to cut down my focus on my sales and more on hunting agents in Singapore. Well, that's a big task. But anyway, later going down to Yishun with Elson and yup, he is finally giving me the true confidential agent price list. Let me emphasis again if you guys did not read correctly in my previous blog, I'm a sales executive.

Oh well, actually I didn't really cycled much with XP but I actually played bmx. Oh well, how long is it being since I go full out playing stunt ? LOL. But I totally loved it though it is really energy demanding. But soon to followed, I realize I've lost 30% of my stamina since the last time I played stunt mainly due to inactiveness and maybe abit of smoking too much. LOL

We met a guy called Jackie who is 10 year old ! Apparently we played high-speed catching. Such an adrenaline rush since so long ago. That including high speed fly off from 5 steps staircase without any brake installed on my bmx. (I meant yang's bmx.)

Anyhow, I think I should fix up my own bmx front rim asap. Kind of miss playing stunts actually. And I really really want to play a gig, just once is enough. And my perfect dream is to score a chick after a gig and next day, hangover. HAHAHA ! But oh well, I figured out that I'm just a guitarist in a band of many bands and just dreaming of getting it big like Rolling Stones or whatever successful bands you guys know of.

Gonna be 5am. Time to sleep and stop night-dreaming. I think I'm going to write a song about Pinky soon. Very soon.

No comments: