Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Does acting brave count as being brave ?

One hell of a tiring day today, totally.

Met elson 2pm at admiralty.. First stop we went to ACE the place.. Oh well, it is definitely one of the place where I had a more appropriate and business opportunity response.. Also went to Christ Church, Innova JC, SSS, Woodlands CC, Republic Poly and Evergreen Sec. Kind of like chiong everything in 1 go.

Jeez, Andre is so demanding. But I heard something even more ridiculous, that is this guy who is even more sissy than I am (cold hard truth. His falsetto is even higher than I am. Which means, he is very high-pitched and those hand. ARGH, he is just pure sissy can ?). He told andre "normally when I have no appointment, I can run around 30-50 company per day". I was laughing, literally. I just don't know how illustrate it. You have to be there to know how ridiculous it is ! Anyway, just a $800 basic salary plus the title of an executive, how hard he expect me to work. -_-"

Met XP and Yi Min then we went for pool plus account to Andre the sales report today. On bus back to admiralty we kept teasing Yi Min about her and "..." development. HAHA ! It was so so so fun ! But anyhow, at least she had someone to love and care for.

Ironically, the person whom I love most seems to be the person who hated me most in this world. I feel as though I keep wearing a mask telling others I'm strong, I won't cry and such stuff.. In fact, its just that I'm too hurt to cry. I think I just can't bothered to correct things up anymore. Its so tiring.

Feeling so dejected. Having friends, they're supposed to be there to support your dream. But I've come to realised and accepted the fact that my closest friend(s) are not even supportive of my dream. Its not a big dream after all, whats wrong with being able to stand up on a stage and play a guitar ?

No comments: