Wednesday, March 17, 2010

200th

This is my 200th post ever since I opened this blog in 2005 dec. Cool. Went cycling, played candle with Chang's younger sisters and had an in-depth talk with azrul.

Cycled with Joseph and azrul. We played that crazy spin thing on vista park and I realise my stamina went bad. I could keep spinning forever last time but oh well, I'm getting old. HAHA.

Finally found out whats that buzzing sound when I pedal hard on my bmx, it was because my rear wheel is loose therefore when I pedal it would go sideway and well, rub agains my brake. Such a simple issue I didn't notice ! I used to be so-called bmx technician with XP last time ! OMG.

Talked to azrul about his Allie's girlfriend. Appearently its complicated and I can totally understand because I'm in a situation about the same as him. Ha. Nadia, Hazwan, Yasin & Shak came after Joseph went off. Haven't seen them for a while, esp nadia ! HAHA ! I love her white teeth. :X

Went to find ziyi around 9+ and found out that later they're going to play candles with the CHANGS. jeez. And oh well, things do happen eh.

Pinky actually shuts me off after a few sms while we're only 5 meter apart. But I can't be too shock about it, its like this. JiaJing appearently Love/Hate me, not surprised too. No choice but played candle with Jiajia and Baojun, they're so cute LOL.

I actually had a in-depth talk with Jiajia ! OMG ! But thats okay. People are getting smarter and smarter these days.

I'm going to watch FMA: Brotherhood ep 48. The promised day is coming.

No comments: