Tuesday, March 23, 2010

T0D4Y.

Yesterday ton at ziyi house because I kept watching "Ming Zong Zhu Ding Wo Ai Ni" till around 5am. It was addictive. Jamming today was not bad.

After coming home from ziyi house, prepared to go for jamming. Had a brief quarral with my mom. Everything, always. Don't understand why.

After seeing my cigarette box then she went nagging on and on about things that aren't even relevant to me smoking. Then after, went on to my family history, always. She always like to speak about the past. Why my mom just cannot live in the present for god sake ? She totally went like "I understand you too much" and then I was like thinking, WTF. She's crapping. totally.

Jamming was good thou kenneth was late for 45min. Jam lotsa songs and our sync is quite well now. Close to performing standard perhaps, but not yet for that. Wonder when will I stand on stage to play guitar.

Went to pub with the band, and that guy there totally thought I'm so poor to afford a beer or something and no, I did not order anything but I brought a peach tea and went into the pub and 30 min later that guy came over to tell me no drinks allowed even though my drink was well inside my bag.

Paid the total bill of their drinks with my mastercard and I swear that guy had a fucking cover-up shocked face. Bloody guy thought I'm poor or what.

Now back home, and I don't even know what to do with ziyi. But i'm pretty tired. lol.

No comments: