Sunday, March 14, 2010

Phobia

Woke up to found the pot half-empty of curry. And it became sticky. WTF.

Was so bloody hungry last night at 5am, I decided to faster doze off so that when I wake up I can eat the curry my mom is cooking today. But I woke up to an unexpected standard that my mom has disappointed. And it looks as though eat already will have diarrhoea or something.

The swimming is confirmed for later. Haha ! But we're going to jurong. Kind of "scared" but excited.. Lots of memories with WJ and several other people there.. One memories. I could not forgot.

I can even remember that after I went, my ear totally got stuck. Scared it will happen again. I hope not but most likely on my right ear because of hearing loss and well, wax.

It was stuck for 1 whole month because fucking KK Hospital appointment was so fucking full. But talking about KK hospital, its kind of nostalgic.

Still can remember we all went to visit Pinky when she got admitted to hospital.. Joke with her like mad at mcdonald and JJ went storming off because no one wanted to talked to her. Ha. Its over now. Today morning, I still feel the pain and hurt.

Shinku Yori Fukaku.

No comments: