Thursday, March 11, 2010

Comtemplating Suicidal

I wonder if suicide would be one way to go. But I hope there is a 2 way passage so that I could escape to another dimension.

"stop writing those think tat u still miss me if u really do still love or like me den let me go is the best.stop writing those words is make me feel tat i m very very bad pls stop go fpr others" - Pinky

I guess I should just stop asterisking. It doesn't matter anymore. Talked to her parent last night, received this message today.. I've fallen for someone that I should not have in the beginning..

I was really planning hard, together with Ziyi on how to help her and JiaJing on their studies.. We knew how much it sucks.. But I guess maybe I was too nosy or something like that..

Maybe.. I just wasn't understanding enough or I'm really the bad guy to start with.. But its okay. I should just stop dreaming or thinking altogether.. I doubt I would actually find someone better.. How about going gay ? I don't mind dick-sucking another guy now maybe.. lol

Olewa baka desho.

----------------------------

Dyed my hair red today.. But well, it came out burgundy/maroon color.. Its not bad actually but my hair is like very dry right now.. lol

I almost wanted to buy that FUSO eyeliner and black nail enamel but ziyi stop me in time.. HAHA. never mind. I feel so depress now and then but without the cigerattes.. Its kind of a misery.

I'm going to watch FMA: Brotherhood ep 47. Its getting so epic.

No comments: