Sunday, March 14, 2010

Very Few.

Watched Break-Out today. Kind of amazing, inspired me to pick up dancing a little.

Went to marina square with my brother, Yao Hui, YH's GF and Godmother. Had dinner together.. A bloody fat women stole the table we were standing next to, about to sit down. WTF.

Had a short smoke then went to see Break-Out performance.. It was amazing.. Love the popper, the beatbox and the hip hopper.. Incidently Mosaic was also performing.. Haha !

Well, one act in break-out was really touching.. Kind of reminded me of her.. Almost as if I thought I found the one for me but it all just had to go away..

Didn't know Mosaic played blues & jazz.. Kind of made me thinking to get a telecaster ! But I guess thats not a bad idea.. I can just change my pickups to EMG's and let my telecaster settle the blues genre :D

Wanted to watch alice in the wonderland but went to relax at mac.. Watched Chelsea & West Ham United match..

End of the day, I couldn't get over her yet. Almost like she stolen my heart but I don't want to take it back.. An infectious bite that I do not want to cure from.

Someone said my hair look like Super Saiyan.. HAHA ! Maybe I should go bleach it gold.. Tomorrow probably going swimming with Ziyi.. I swear I'm going try my best to get a tan :D

Honmono ka Nisemono ? Watashi wa Shira Nai.

No comments: