Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crashed

Went cycling and again, met ziyi. I'm literally meeting her everyday.

Cycled with Azrul and Joseph today.. Went to vista park again.. Kind of crazy and its quite tiring. LOL. But anyway, I had a new achievement, today. I reverse cycle all the way from vista park back to the RC at 846. Haha ! omg ! I'm awesomeeeeeee !

Met Ziyi and ask her why this morning breakfast was cancelled. And I already expect the answer. Confirm is the Chang side one. Yeah, it was. But its kind of contradicting actually. I'll say why.

Ziyi said that JJ and pinky say why must I come along and they don't want to see me. Later in the evening, I asked JJ why is she so unfriendly, she said is not she don't want, is her parent don't want her to be close to me. Which comes to my question.. So, is her parent or she really don't want but don't want to tell me or Ziyi is lying ? LOL.

Which actually leads to my next question, what did I do that made both of them hate me so much where as they're the only two person that dislike me among all the people surrounding me ?

I kind of started to doubt ziyi because she told me pinky deleted my number followed by telling me to forget her. Which Pinky said she did not. But anyway, doesn't really matter. I kind of analyse and I guess there is not a chance to patch with her anyway.

Well. my condolence to azrul. Allie asked him to stay away from her but they're both stead. What a tormenting feeling which I can totally identify with.

Off to sleep now. No plans for tomorrow, kind of boring. Someone offer me a job and my school to faster start please !

No comments: