Saturday, March 20, 2010

Used to ____

Woke up and ziyi is watching Hai Pai Tian Xian. My ear swelling more today. And today I found out I've got Otitis Externa, AKA Swimmer's ear.

Wanted to go down yishun and take a look at the Aino but dad say it should be sold already, so I figured I'll go down next week and probably price will drop too.

Went to Ziyi house.. Played wrestling with her (can you believe it ?) and blind mice with her family.. All I know was I ran across the room, ram onto a fan, and the whole fan head fall apart. Wtf. Dust went all over her room. I couldn't stop laughing too.. Haha !

I got drag into her room out of sudden. And then I found out actually JJ and Pinky got lock outside and they come Z's house for refuge. Wish I could show some concern but appearently, 2 of the person I love most with all my heart is also the 2 person who hate me most. This is so depressing.

Stayed in the room, can only listen to their voice. Its saddening. Kept asking myself why this happened, what made the situation now, How did it come to this situation and stuff like that. And I thought of one song.

Paramore - Decode (Extract from Chorus 1a)

How did we get here ?
When I used to know you so well !


Exchange some horror stories with ziyi after they left, had some goosebump but not enough to scare the daylight out of me. Went home around 11+ to discuss song with Alphonse. Exciting for jam on 22nd.

Now i'm going to make some supper/dinner. And no, I'm not fat or obese at all.

No comments: