Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Weird dream pt 2

Nope, I did not hit the library today. Instead I awoken late due to a phone call by xiaopang and before that, a fucking weird dream.

Dreamed that all the 42 people including me were at woodlands centre market eating.. Then I don't know for whatever weird reason, a big gang of people starts to come over and beat us up.. And oh, in the middle of being beaten, I dream of myself being possess by another soul and I do not feel any pain from the injuries... wtf ? After that I woke up.

----------

Did a little bit of research and improvise chapter 1 of my assignment.. Its hardwork ! :D.. Then went to meet xiaopang & Elson.

Smoke then chat and chat. XP said that 42 people didn't celebrate his birthday, not even a sms. I'm not surprise because for the past 4 years I've know them, they did not celebrate my birthday once. What to do ? They're still my best friends.

Sometimes I don't like 1 or 2 particular person in 42 group.. Especially after knowing their dark secret. But its okay, I'll try MY BEST to accept you. wtf.

Went on and continue on my assignment work... And yes, I can't believe I actually wrote up to 500+ words in just 1 day and my word limit is like 1200. Haha ! I'll have no problem baby !! :D

Almost 5 now. Going to sleep. Hope I get a job soon.



I heard how you changed. I don't know what to say. I want to help you.. Guess all I can say is good luck to you.

No comments: