Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Missing You

It doesn't get any better. I miss you still.

Its been a boring afternoon.. This my Day 5 without her.. I miss how I could wake up with her message on my phone and I reply with "I just woke up, how are you ?".. Sadly, I can't now.

Sadly this morning I woke up with a message from Ziyi saying "P**** mum wants us to have no contact with her." This is indeed a message totally opposite from what I want.. But I guess it can't be help..

Talked to Ziyi just now.. I totally agree that what P**** mother is doing isn't helping her in anyway.. in terms of studies to social, its worsening. I don't understand why her parent are like that but they definitely need to change or else P**** is going to become what we've never seen before. -__"

My mom just throw my pack of cigeratte away thinking there is nothing inside including my lighter. fuck. But thats okay, I wanted to quit smoking.. But when P**** comes on my mind, it just made me feels so sad.

I'm going to initiate a meeting with her mum and do something. When everything fails, I'm going to reverse psycho and threaten her.. Ha, I'm good !

Zutto zutto, P**** Aishiteru.

---------------------------

Learnt According To You - Orianthi & The Takes Over and Breaks over - Fall Out Boy. Easy songs.. Feels like changing my bridge to floyd rose..

But I feels like buying a new guitar.. That also means transferring my pickup which also means, more money. -_-" I'm GAS-ing for Ibanez RG350DX, Epiphone Les Paul Studio, Jackson Dinky HSS and Jackson Flying V.. all so expensive.. -_-"

Alright, I realise I can shred so much better than half a year ago. That is good.. But I don't think I wanna be Paul Gilbert.. Maybe more to Slash or B.B King.. Haha ! Never mind. Time to go pee or something.

No comments: