Monday, March 29, 2010

Brain Juice

Sat went for band outing. Celebrated francis belated 1 month ago birthday cum band 1st outing together.

We all went to fish n co. And just as I expected, we still have to wait to be seated. But it was pretty fast anyway. And coincidentally, it was earth day ! The timing is perfect, I'll explain why.

The moment our food came, the lights went off, with only the candles infront of us. Pretty cool anyway. Its like a candle-lite dinner but we did not paid for the candle. HAHA ! We joke alot and oh well, about Francis & Chong being camera shy or too old for cam-whoring. LOL WTF.

It was kind of cold and after we all finish settling this and that, we went out of the restaurant. And the moment we stood up our seat, the light went back. Exact timing. HAHA ! nice :)

Went to istana cause I wanted to tell alphonse something and advised her on christian's personal life tips and blah blah blah. LOL. Saw shuping, Ace and some other Yishun group people. Kind of nostalgic. Used to hang out with them after the restructuring of North. But anyway, that was history and no more.

Brought a pack of cigeratte then went home with chong and alphonse dropping off at amk.

----------------

School's at 9am today. And well, I have to say my timing is getting more and more ridiculously accurate. I reach my classroom exactly 9am on my phone's time. No joke.

It was stressful. Its like cramming 4 lesson into 1 lesson. I only had 4 hour of sleep so I kept smoking every break I had. But anyway, the lesson is super duper informing. I learnt so much stuff that I never heard or came across before. HAHA !

Like they say, Wisdom is Power. I feel so much more powerful now (:

Went to meet ziyi at cwp. When I was at somerset, I told her I will reach at 6.50pm. And yes, I did reach cwp sharp on 6.50pm at my phone's timing. Its creepy ! But I guess thats a good sign of planning timeline and et cetra et cetra blah blah blah.

Went home and had a long long long informing talk with my brother. He totally pwn the whole Business Environment thing like he is so damn experience. But anyway, I'm so stress about the assignment. Topic - Why are competition an important element of Free Market System ?

Found a few point but found even fewer sources to support my arguement. I'm dead this time round. I think I may actually have to hit the library tomorrow or something. But anyway, someone donate your brain juice to me, can ? ><"

No comments: