Monday, March 08, 2010

D34D


It's been such a mental torture these few weeks.. I wish this was just all a dream.. But no..

I knew I couldn't let go of her.. Ever since that time we hold each other hand in the theater, it was never like before.. I wish I could reverse the time to before.. But I couldn't.

I've been thinking about something these few days.. What if there is more to just being a human ? Maybe supernatural power or something.. I wish I have a power like Hiro Nakamura in HEROES.

It was through this courting period that I find out so much about her.. That makes me even more want to court her just to protect her.. But no, its over.


I know we're both in love, we're both ready to go on with the relationship.. But someone or something just have to come between us..

Last week I just seen a couple at Dhoby Ghaut with the girl holding a Winnie The Pooh.. And I wish that guy was me and that female were you. But no, I was dreaming too much..


Days without her is so tormenting.. I feel as though its worse than death.. Not being able to see or SMS her is worse than hell.. But to know the TRUTH is even more hurting. The cold hard hurting turth.

I can't believe I went through so much so much effort to plan my saturday date with her.. But how did the saturday end up ? A celebration of my early break up with you.. Or so I thought.

I sat every nightly quietly wondering thousands and thousands of things about you.. But the worse part is I couldn't tear a single drop of tear..

If only we could change history, time travel.. I want to go back to 2009 June.
Zutto zutto, P**** aishiteru. Gomen nasai to oyasumi. :'(

No comments: