Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dream

Yes, I'm only blogging now and next i'm going to bath & sleep. Shit.

Went to pick up ziwei at around 5.50pm with ziyi. Ate mac for dinner and saw Jiajing. In my current confuse mind, I felt a surge to run away from reality. I knew that deep down I still misses them. Wtf. LOL. I shouldn't be saying that ! Damn.

Came home, had family meeting. Talked over how my mom dislike me this and that which pretty much shows that she don't understand me well enough, and well enough, she finally realize that today. Talked over how fuck up our neighbor are..

Addicted to watching Dream (SBS).. A Korean drama. First time ! But anyway, I finally know why last time Yi Min so obsessed with Kim bum. Cause he REALLY is good looking ! The episodes are really long, like 1 hour per episodes ?

Anyway, going to go shower now.


I shouldn't be missing you one bit. You were the one who let me down first.

No comments: