Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rubbed away

Wanted to go to the doctor today, but realize when ziyi told me its half day today. Damn.

Met her 1+.. Wanted to go private clinic and not even one is also open. wtf. Its like usually you can find it anywhere at anytime but when you need it, its not there. Can't stand the swelling abit now. But its not getting bigger so it should be alright.

Supposed to go marina square with them but went to centre for pool with Leon, Joseph and orgim instead. Win all the match, as expected ? Afterward, went to play L4D with them. It was so fun ! The last time I play l4D in a lan shop is like last year.. LOL

Had fun shouting this and that. Went to ziyi house then watch some weird taiwan drama but it was nice. Made my final decision to burn that band. After that I decided to delete all the photo and no. containing her. Sad but still, I couldn't tear.

No plan tomorrow, going to learn Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith now. But I'm addicted to listening Yang Cong by Aska Yang. How ?

No comments: