Friday, March 19, 2010

New Phone ?

Wanted to cycle with joseph today but was raining heavily. So went to yimin house.

Woke up at 3pm +.. I'm sleeping more and more.. Damn. Anyway, went to yimin house.. marcus, wj and sj was there.. went off around 6.. so I stayed with yimin.. we both got something to talk about anyway. Haha !

Watched "Hai Pai Tian Xin".. I literally throw myself into that show.. Rainie yang is so pretty ! haha ! Anyway, went off around 10+ then go meet ziyi.. Then around 1am came home with her..

My dad brought home a corrupted iPhone 3G.. So I tried my luck and yes, now the iPhone is fine :D.. Not bad. I'm a genius right ?! HAHAHAHA.. Never mind.

Tomorrow going down yishun.. To take a look at the Sony Ericsson Aino my dad friend has reserved.. I hope I can get that phone.. its awesome !

Heard some stuff from Ziwei today. But I began to suspect if they're all in a cahoot together to cheat me off.. But i'm probably just delusional.. And yup, Ziyi is at my house now and I'm so bored don't know what to do. I hope I don't get too high LOL !!! Just kidding (:

No comments: