Friday, March 12, 2010

Smell like teen spirit

Apart from my recent addiction to twilight, I found that its applicable in reality.

Cycled past her house today.. Remembered the smell she has, it was so nice. I can even tell what shampoo she used. Sunsilk Soft & Smooth..

Got no reply from her on facebook. Maybe she didn't want to be friend with me anymore or something.

Tanbakkutaimushi Te Kudasai .

-----------------------

Went for cycling with Joseph, Azrul & Xiao Pang.. We wanted to cycle from woodlands to yishun ITE and the reservoir.. But appearently my chain broke half way and it cost like $18 to fix it..

Fixed my chain and we decided to go down to Woodlands Jetty. It was a nice experience.. But I wish she were there with me to enjoy the sunset.. Took lotsa photo and I'm so going to put them on facebook.. aha..

I haven't cycle for so long.. It was around 50 to 55 km/h along the admiralty Rd west down slope.. haha ! Screamed like mad in the forest at RP's area.. damn cool.

Going to see Break-out this saturday at esplanade and Jamming's on monday. Damn excited. Tomorrow going to cycle to yishun for real with them. Haha ! Better hydrate myself now.

No comments: