Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Please stop.

No, I did not hit the library today again. Haha ! Most likely tomorrow I guess.

Went to meet ziyi because I want to take a rest today from research. Wahaha ! I got lazy anyway. Went to her house, play a lil bit of random stuff.. After that went to meet XP and Elson because they wanted to get some "stuff"..

After that went to 845 and slack.. XP wanted to call Pinky out to slack. I assured him that it will not work even if he say that I'm not there.. Indeed it did not.. I wish it did though.

XP went off around 9.30 and then continue slacking with elson and ziyi.. We're all very keen on talking about one topic. SEX. LOL. Maybe we're despo people. wtf.

Came onto the topic.. Couldn't bring myself to accept the fact that she has changed. Changed into an ahlian perhaps. I jump into a trap, knowing the danger involved. I was warned. I can only have myself to blame I guess..

Wish I could stop thinking.. Wish that time could stop on 280210.. Wish that she will stop changing into what would not benefits. I am powerless. She probably will tell me that who am I to say all this.

Going to sleep now. Probably hitting the library tomorrow I guess. Should be bringing my laptop there also.

No comments: