Saturday, March 27, 2010

Weird dream

Woke up to a very cool and scary dream. Its cool but its scary. Because its yet another one of my zombie apocalypse-based dream ! But this time, totally rock my sock. I can remember it so clearly.

It started when I was slacking at a car park next to 846. Well, It was then I think ziyi got bite by a guy which I could not identify is he still a human or berserk barbarian. The zombie was coming for me.. But a quiet mysterious guy came and shot the zombie in the face with a double barrel.

That guy didn't said anything to me.. After that he drag me down and then a red car totally stop in front of me.. Without hesitation that guy opened the door, push me in the back seat and stole the driver seat and drove off.

I remembered it damn clear, the girl seating beside me is a Jamaican and she's damn hot. I kept flirting her. Next thing I know is I called wen jun to find out where they are...

All the XiZi people took refuge at Yi Min house.. Except Elson. I don't know why but really, that's what happened !

Along the way, I saw DK ! Weird thing was the weird driver drove very slowly. DK refused to get on the car. After the car turn out onto the road along Evergreen sec, the driver speed off.. Saw alot of people ran out of the school and among them, I saw Ellina. Totally random ! Some were panting, must be the school had some weird fuck-up zombie.

Next thing was I was on the highway. I was drove to this very secluded one way road leading to a beach. The road is kind of long & curvy. Something like the road from 211 leading down to Woodlands Jetty but this was far more longer and curvier. The driver even bang the side fender of the car because it was too dark and curvy. This is not the first time I dreamt of this location.

After stopping, received a message from Pinky asking me to help her. I asked her to fucked off. Haha ! Next thing, I realized some children in front of the car are turning into zombie. Why ? They had pale, blueish face and red eyes.

After that, the weird driver decide to drives me to Yi min house and drop me off there. On the way I advised my brother on how to kill a zombie. LOL.

After reaching the void deck of Yi Min house.. I looked around.. It was damn quiet and dark. The wind was cold ! I went up the staircase.. A zombie pounce on me and I woke up.

I just remembered, I was thinking about playing L4D before I doze off.

No comments: