Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ain't no meaning


That is a friendship band between me, Yang and Pinky. Yang lost it. And it got no more meaning anymore.

We brought this band when we went to watch 2012.. It was that day when I realised I've fallen for her.. I've always refuse to take it off no matter how loose or spoilt it is. But today, it lost the meaning for me to hold on to.

"I noe ar. Aiya I lazy to reply and I don wan to care la" - Pinky
I thought she didn't notice that I sent her a message so ziyi sent her a sms to check. But this is what she replied back.

She deleted me on facebook and msn. I said I wanted to be just a normal friend. But today she gave me the answer in the most indirect way I've ever seen. Maybe I was just being irritating. But many people told me its not my fault. Maybe they were right ?

I think I'm going to burn the band later. Sadistic.

Sore Wo Koe Te Iru. Sayonara ando Oyasumi.

-----------------------------------

Today went cycling with Joseph. XP and Azrul pang seh us.. So me and Joseph just went down to 755 and slack with XP, wenjun, marcus and shi jie. Emma went off after a brief 5 minute I saw her. LOL.

Had a good time. Haven't met them for quite a time.. Played ABC & bullet with them.. XP literally tried to destroy my bmx.. But its okay, its the fun, joy & laughter right ? (I'm lying to myself ;_:) LOL !

Went for dinner with Ziyi and Ziwei, talked about her. Persuade Z that we should just stop worrying and how to help the Changs. Its their business.

Learnt how to apply foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, blusher & lip gloss myself at ziyi house. It was fun but made her super frustrated. LOL ! It was amazing.



Had a very in depth talk with Yi Min. It was a good talk. I guess we were both relief from our own stress. Haha.. Lets talk again next time okay ? :P

No comments: